List Price: $399.00
Sale Price: $399.00
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This wheelchair has 6" struts on 4" wheels. It will fit a dog that has a fold of the flank measurement of 8"-11". Dogs suck as Corgis, Lhasa Apsos or other small dogs that weigh more than 20 pounds. Dog wheelchair for elderly, disabled, paralyzed or injured dogs. Walkin' Wheels dog carts are fully adjustable for a perfect fit, ships same day, fits different sizes of dogs. Fold of Flank measurement of a Dog for a Wheelchair To measure the height of a dog for our Walkin Wheels, measure from the ground to the "Fold of the Flank" as shown here. The Fold of the Flank (FOF) is a thin piece of skin that connects the dog's upper rear leg to his body. Look at the webbing between your thumb and index finger. This skin is very similar to the fold of flank (FOF). Note: If your dog is overweight, then the fold of flank will probably hang down from his body, making the fold of flank measurement shorter than it really is. You will need to try and move the flank up to a normal position, to get an accurate measurement. The picture of the Boxer shows a normal fold of flank for a dog that is not overweight.
- Off-The-Shelf: Available for overnight delivery
- Easy to Order: Requires only one approximate measurement to help determine the right size wheels
- Easy to use: Dog can be put in, and taken out of the wheelchair without lifting
- Serviceable: All parts and components can be easily replaced.
- No tools needed for adjustment, and folds flat